Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kate 3 months

Sweet Kate is growing so fast! She loves to eat and is now taking b-milk and formula. We have gradually transitioned to 2-3 bottles of soy formula/day. These changes along with her reflux medicine has significantly helped with colic. She likes to eat and will take 4-5 ounces.



Her sleeping has improved as well. She goes down between 7-8 and sleeps until 6-7am. But she frequently wakes between 4 and 6am.

She has come to enjoy tummy time and can hold her upper body up now. She even rolled over on Christmas morning! I was in her room changing her crib sheet when I turned back around to find her on her back! I think she really wants to play with big brother so she is trying real hard during exercise time to build up those muscles.


Speaking of big brother... He loves his Kate. When Kate is upset, he will say, "Kate needs milk, mom." When people ask him what his sister's name is, he says, "that's my Kate". He is so sweet with her- patting her back when I burp her, kissing her on her head and getting up in her face to say, "hi, Kate!". Every now and then he says, "I hold Kate".


Her hair is all still there from birth but it is coming in lighter and growing longer. Eyes are still blue but I saw some green in them today.


This little girl likes to talk. Her Dad can get the biggest smiles and chatter from her. She is a loud girl and let's you know if there is a problem. :)


She weighs 11 pounds 2 ounces and is 23 and a quarter inches long. She is already growing out of size 1 diapers.


Everything seems to be happening so fast with Kate. I can't believe she is already rolling over and talking. I mean look at this big girl with her eye mask on! (not really, it was her headband that fell in her face)


Christmas post coming soon!!

No comments: