Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goals for 2013

One of my friends challenged/encouraged me to make a list of things I want to accomplish in the next year. So here goes...!

1. Read more.
-Give them Grace by Elyse Fitzpatrick
- and so many others...
2. Learn to use my dslr.
3. Host more events in our home.
-play dates
-dinner parties
4. Go on a girls trip.
5. Run in a race.
-5k
-10k
6. Organize a meal plan and put it in action.
7. Go on a trip with just the hubs and me.
8. Organize a family binder
-chores
-basic grocery list
-babysitter instructions
-emergency contacts
-birthdays
-addresses/cell numbers/email
9. Sew something for
-Kate
-the house
-a gift
10. Organize family photos by year.
-make a yearbook
11. Memorize scripture with Aubrey.
12. Make a cookbook with all of my mom and grandmothers recipes.
13. Learn to play tennis.

Happy New Year! May 2013 be a year of growth in all areas of our lives!


1 comment:

The Shaver Family said...

I just bought give the grace and I can't wait to get started. I pretty much have all the same goals! Except for tennis :)