We had an exciting Christmas! First, we celebrated with the Thomas family at our house the weekend before Christmas! Yes, we hosted the whole gang at our house! I was a little nervous about hosting such a big event but it went so well and we had so much fun. We had Seth's parents, sisters, sister's fiance, brother and grandparents in our teeny little house (not everyone stayed with us so that made is a little more comfortable). We enjoyed having everyone together. It doesn't happen often with his brother, Scott, living out west. This was his first time to meet Aubrey!
| I pulled out the fine china for the first time for our lunch! I still liked it! ha |
Aubrey had fun opening presents and eating the paper!
| Aubrey's stocking that Momsicle made for him. We all have one of these personalized stockings made by her! Isn't it so cute! |
We went to Christmas Eve candlelight service at the church where I grew up in Haughton. I have lots of memories there. It was so neat to have Aubrey there and to share that special tradition with him.
| We kept him up past his bedtime for the service. He doesn't look tired does he? |
On Christmas day, we celebrated with my family. My sister and her family were in town and we had fun watching all the little ones play!
| Aubrey saying, "Hey Julianna, I like that bow on your head. Let me see!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment