Today is my first day as a stay at home mom! After several months and several prayers and many mixed emotions, Seth and I have decided I will stay at home full time (although I will continue to work a few hours with my same job-occasional nights and weekends). We are excited for this new change and thankful for the opportunity. I know it will be an adjustment (like..what am I supposed to be doing all day? :) ) but I am looking forward to the great things God has in store! I am looking forward to a play date with some friends and possibly starting BSF. I need to study up on my home economics too!
I get to hang out with this cutie all day!
3 comments:
Awe, I am so excited for you! Trust me, you will find tons to do still! As Anniston gets more mobile, I don't know if I will ever sit down, ha. Prayers for you!
And, I LOVE these family pics! Who did them? So good. What a natural Aubrey is looking at the camera, too! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Love you!
How exciting! I know it took a huge leap of faith to take a step back from work...I think it's awesome!
Thanks Brooklyn! We have been having a lot of fun! He keeps me on my toes!
Lindsey, the pictures were done by Britney Smith! She did a great job!
Post a Comment