Wednesday, June 23, 2010

6 weeks!

We have had two exciting weekends in a row. First, we (Aubrey and I) went to Fort Worth with my parents to stay with my sister. It was an eventful weekend. We celebrated Ella's third birthday and the coming of Julieanna at a baby shower. It was our first trip out of town and Aubrey did wonderful. He kept to his schedule and was even good riding in the car.


Ella is going to be a big sister any day now. She is going to be a great big sis. Aubrey really likes her and her singing!


Then, last weekend we made Aubrey's first trip to Lake Charles to see Seth's family. The nice thing about going out of town is the lovin' Aubrey receives. He is SO spoiled! I know you are surprised.


As you can see from the pictures, he is growing! He is over 8lbs now and somewhere close to 19 inches.

We had a good time celebrating Seth's first Father's Day. I surprised Seth by dressing Aubrey in a shirt that said Daddy's Caddy in training. He loved his outfit...especially the shoes! He kept saying..they are so tight! ha



3 comments:

Carey said...

Wow! Isn't it amazing how fast time is passing?! He is just so Adorable! especially in that caddy outfit :)
Travel now while he's little! It's so much easier :)
ps. You look GREAT!!!

lindsey said...

I second that statement that you look awesome!!!!!!! And, Aubrey is oh SO cute!!! I can just hear Seth saying his outfit was "tight" ha. Love you and thanks for sharing all of the cute pictures!

The Albritton's said...

the "tight" comment made me LOL! Aubrey is the cutest EVER! I just want to SQUEEZE him!!!!! love you!