We have had some fun times this past week. My good friend Valerie hosted a girls party at her house. I took Aubrey with me since she had her little boy, Carter, at the party. It was so much fun to see the two of them together. Carter is three months older than Aubrey. As soon as Carter saw Aubrey, he reached out and touched him. When Aubrey got fussy at the end of the party, Carter looked at him and the expression on his face said what's wrong, Aubrey! Carter started to copy Aubrey's cry. It was the cutest thing. They are going to be BFF. They even look alike!
On Friday night, Seth and I left Aubrey at home and went to Ruston. (It was our first trip out of town without him. I sure missed him!) We loved being back in Ruston (it always feels like home when we pull into town) for the few hours we were there. We went to Squire Creek to celebrate the engagement of my sister-in-law, Polly!! It was so fun and brought back so many memories of when Seth and I got engaged. She is marrying one of the Pendergrass brothers from Tech, Andy, the youngest. So her name will be Polly Pendergrass! I think it's cute. We were so happy to be a part of the event. They both work at the course and he popped the question on one of the greens. Afterwards, they met both families in one of the dining rooms where we enjoyed a nice dinner. It was a beautiful night!
1 comment:
Ahhh!!! So excited for Polly!! You will have to send her my congrats!
And, those two boys are precious together!!
Post a Comment