Sunday, September 29, 2013

Here we grow again!

Next year I'm turning 30 (and Seth too) and I've been thinking about it an awful lot lately. I think I'm sad to be leaving my 20s. I always ask Seth how old I am because I just quit counting after 22. The higher in my twenties I got, the closer I was to leaving them. And quite frankly, I've enjoyed my twenties so much! It's to depressing to think about...
So I've been pondering what I should do to start off my 30s. I know some people run marathons or something crazy like that. Well, I think I figured out what I will be doing... I'll be having baby #3!!! About two months after we moved into our new house and had family portraits taken (so I could get a large print over the mantel), the Lord surprised us with this sweet little blessing (needless to say the big pic above the mantel is on hold until we can have an updated one made). In the midst of cleaning poop out of undies and walking around with baby food that's been spit on me, I had to ask the Lord if he really thought I could handle it because I felt/feel like I'm barely making it as it is. A good friend always reminds me, "nope, you can't handle it. But, the Lord can." Yes, He can. He will give me everything I need to make it as a mom with 3 kids under 3! So, I'm looking forward to the fun (and I'm sure crazy) times ahead. It will be a growing process! I'm just thankful for grace and the blessing of children!



1 comment:

lindsey said...

I have been an awful friend not checking on blogs lately! I am so excited for you guys and this sweet little blessing! You have been on my heart the last couple of days, and I just pray you know what a wonderful mom you are and will be to three!