Monday, September 9, 2013

First Day of Pre-K3

Aubrey started preschool at St. Paul's Day School the last week of August. We are so excited to be a part of this sweet school! We have been anticipating this time for a while!
 Aubrey received a letter from his teacher a few weeks before school started with instructions to wear his owl name tag on the first day to meet his teacher and classmates-the owl pals-for an hour.
Aubrey was very confused as to why I didn't pack his lunch that day. When we left after meeting the teacher, he said, "Mom, next time you drop me off at school I need to bring my lunch and I will stay and play and then you will pick me up". :)

These were taken on his first full day! He wasn't enthused...
 but did cooperated a little.

The last one says it all!


Aubrey loves his teacher Mrs. Blanchard! We are looking forward to a fun year!

No comments: