Here we are again. I can hardly believe my little girl is acting more like a toddler than a baby. She is growing and changing so fast!
She is babbling, gurgling and squealing all the time. Her new sound this month was "da-da"! It's the cutest thing. Her gurgling is pretty funny. I feel like she thinks she is singing when she does it. And when we get around other people and she gets excited or wants to "chime in", she will squeal so loudly with a big grin on her face.
Kate has mastered crawling on her hands and knees and has gained speed. She is sitting up pretty well but is not very sturdy. Her rolling is still out. of. control. I have had to master putting on her diaper while she is upside down.
Kate has started to eat rice cereal consistently and likes loves Baby Mum Mum's. When she sees food or drink she wants, she will squeal and smile. She is wearing size 3 diapers, size 6 or 9 month clothes. I keep thinking a tooth will break through any day now with how she chews on things but nothing yet. Her new favorite thing is the Wubba Nub paci. She got a lamb before she was born and once she started teething I gave it to her thinking the thick rubber edge might be nice to chew on. Now, she can't sleep with out it!
When I leave Kate at BSF, the ladies always have a hard time handing her back over because they say they want to keep her. She loves other babies and will go to anyone who wants to hold her. She kicks, wiggles and smiles when she sees other kids.
Kate's hair is thinning out especially in the back. So, the hair on top and on the sides in front are extra long and end up sticking out all over the place.
Kate's hair is thinning out especially in the back. So, the hair on top and on the sides in front are extra long and end up sticking out all over the place.
Kate would rather play with big brother's toys than her own.
Big brother is sweet and will let Kate check out his things... for a minute or so....most of the time. Love those two oh so much!! So blessed to be their Mom!!One morning I walked in to find this!
My big girl sitting up all by herself! She just started sitting up and now she is doing it on her own! Everything is happening so fast!! And we immediately lowered the crib! This girl just oozes sweetness! Love her!




No comments:
Post a Comment