So I left off a few things from his last month's update. A few things I didn't want to forget!
He is wearing 6 and 6-9 month clothes. He wears size 6 month for his pants and 6-9 month tops. Poor baby and his short legs! I know he gets it from me!
Aubrey has been called "baby dinosaur" because there have been times when he will grab onto your face, open his mouth and come at you with a "wraa"! It is really funny but I realized that it may have been from weaning him or when we have been away from home and he has not been snuggled much.
I started independent play with Aubrey this month. I put the pac-N-play in the front office, opened up the windows, and put a few toys in with him. I set a timer and he is up to 15 minutes so far.
I have really enjoyed being at home with Aubrey. I have stayed productive and we are getting out when the weather has not been to cold. I am really enjoying BSF and the study has been wonderful. I am so thankful that I am able to be home. I feel like I am a better wife, mother and follower of Christ. I have also enjoyed the time I get to work and get out of the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment