Well, it has been a while friends. There has been a lot going on but hopefully life will begin to settle down for a little while! Ha!
First off, my BFF Valerie had a baby! She was a trooper and had that baby in almost record time. He is the cutest little guy. I know Carter and Little Seth are going to be good buddies. Double trouble maybe?
Last weekend, Seth and I were able to get away. We have been talking about a trip for a long time but just couldn't make it happen. We finally picked a good weekend and just scooted out of town for a quick trip to NOLA. We lumped together a babymoon, Valentine's trip, and friend reunion all in one.
The weekend was filled with good food, fun friends, and cold weather! It was such a quick visit and we were having such a good time, I forgot to pull out my camera to get more pictures. We were able to visit with the Lord's, Albritton's, and Byram's while we were in town.
Did you know that the Saint's are going to the Super Bowl!!?? It was so fun to be down there during the excitement. I know North LA has been pretty pumped up about it but nothing compares the atmosphere in NO. Geaux Saints!!
And last but not least, a Baby Seth update. He has been moving like crazy! It feels as though he has been doing tae bo in there or maybe practicing to be a cyclist like his Dad. I feel like at some point he might poke a hand out just to wave hello. He is growing and so am I. I am thankful. I feel like it has taken a while.
2 comments:
Wow looks like fun! Phillip and I went to the beach for our babymoon & it was probably my favorite trip that we've ever been on!! Your getting such a cute lil bump!!!
Kristen!! You look sooo cute!!! I'm glad you guys were able to get away for some fun/rest!
Post a Comment