Friday, February 12, 2010
History
So where was I when the Saints won the Super Bowl? We were at our good friend, Kyle's parent's house. We had good food and enjoyed watching all the action on the big screen.
Even if the Saints didn't win the Super Bowl, we were still so proud of them for making it so far and doing so well this season. I remember watching the first game after Katrina and the hope that everyone had that they would do well to bring back some excitement to the city. They really represented our state so well. It's not typical that Louisiana looks so well to the nation.
What a victory! When they intercepted the ball and ran for that touchdown, I started jumping up and down. Just a natural reaction, it's the cheerleader in me. I bet Little Seth was wondering what was going on! I can't wait for him to get here and share our love of sports with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Who dat!!! Glad yall had a great time! did some jumping & yelling too :)
Awe, miss those guys!! I'm so proud of the Saints and our state too!
so glad Seth got to wear the shirt! :)
Post a Comment