We were excited to see some old friends recently. John Aaron and Emily were in town visiting their family and we happened to squeeze in a quick meal with them before they left town. Emily is also pregnant with a little boy and due the early part of May.
Seth and I share some great memories with JA and Emily. When Seth and I were dating, we used to love to hang out with them and talk about relationships. We have learned a lot from them and are so thankful for their friendship. We are happy to share this exciting time with them as well!
Seth and I are still cleaning out every nook and cranny in our house. It is such a good feeling to have things organized and de-cluttered. We are just about done cleaning out the babies room to start painting and decorating.
I picked out the theme for Little Seth's room and I am really excited about it! Here is what the crib set will look like...

The decor will include nautical items like a lifesaver, seashells, rope, and signal flags used on sail boats. Our plan is to paint the walls a dark blue color. I have seen some great rooms online and it makes the white furniture and trim pop. I think most of the rooms in our house are already some shade of blue. Is that bad? (Really there are only 4-the living room, office, master bedroom and bath) It's our favorite color and I feel it's a calming/relaxing color. I feel our house is slowly turning into a beach cottage (inspired by our favorite place, the beaches of Mexico). I will post updates on the room as we get stuff done.
I went for another check-up this week. Little Seth is growing and getting bigger! I am starting to feel him more everyday. I am not showing very much. I think he just has a lot of room to spread out in my long abdomen. This picture is to document week 21.
2 comments:
His room is going to be sooo cute! You look adorable and you'll be so thankful for that long torso :)
I had no idea Emily was pregnant too...she looks so cute like you! Tell them I said hello!
And, baby Seth's bed and bedding are precious!! I LOVE the nautical theme...can't wait to see pics of his room! (I've been calling him Aubs, by the way, ha)
Oh, and thank you for your encouraging words :).
I love you!
Post a Comment