Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My life is forever changed

Hi blog friends. Sorry it has been so long. The excitement of life and the start of the Christmas season has been a whirlwind for me.

First off, we had a great Thanksgiving. We spent the day with my family. We ate a fabulous meal at my grandmother's and then grazed some more at my aunt's house. I think I ate enough for me and the baby because I was definitely having some growing pains the next day.

If you look, you can see a bump. (I know laugh, everyone else does. But I am showing!)

On Friday, we went back to the doctor. Thankfully we were able to have an ultrasound and got very good pictures to find that we are having a BOY! We are so excited. I am thrilled to be a 'boy' mom. (Although, I am still scared of the dirty, smelly, gross side of it). We have decided to name him Seth Aubrey Jr. We don't know what we will call him yet. We are going to wait until he arrives to see what sticks.

I have more I want to post about but it will have to wait until later. Life is super busy right now.

3 comments:

lindsey said...

So many things to address!

1) You look great! And, knowing how tiny your tummy was before, I can definitely see that little bump! So cute!

2) You're going to be the best boy mom ever!

3) Love the name you chose and can't wait to meet baby Seth!

Emily said...

yay, a boy! it must be boy season! everyone i know who is pregnant right now is having a boy. i can defintely see your baby bump and it looks so cute!

The Albritton's said...

Auntie Tina is ready to meet him already...hurry up and come out! I am so so so ready to see you guys SOON! You are super cute and I love that belly! I miss you lots! Love you friend!

Please continue to call me every time you go to Lake Charles! I LOVE it!