Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Addition


Well, we are pregnant! We are going to have a baby in May 2010. I am 8 weeks tomorrow. We are super excited and know that God has prepared us for this.

Today was our first doctor's visit. We got to see our little raspberry. The heartbeat was 132.


I love my doctor, Dr. Tynes. She acts like she is your old friend and tells you like it is. I am looking forward to working with her.

I have been feeling pretty nauseated the last few days. I have had afternoon nausea since week 6. But the last few days have been worse. I found eating every 2 hours helps. However, I do not enjoy stuffing my mouth with food when my belly is already full but my stomach is empty. (Does that make sense? It does to my digestive system!) So, I am trying not to think about the calories and just do what feels good and keeps that nausea away!

Yes, we are going to find out what we are having! Seth would like to wait for that surprise but I just cannot wait. Maybe we will try that on our second child?

3 comments:

The Albritton's said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I don't have to hold it in any longer!! WOO HOOOOO! I love you and cannot wait for this!! REALLY!!!!

The Lords said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you! What great and super fun parents you'll be:)

lindsey said...

Kristen!!! I love you so much, and I just don't think I can say enough how thrilled I am for you and Seth!!

I know this isn't always a dependable way to tell the sex of your baby, but I'm going to go ahead and put my guess in early that the raspberry is a boy-berry with that lower heartbeat :).