Sunday, September 20, 2009

Let's All Welcome Autumn

I love this time of year! Something about Fall just gets me giddy.

Taylor Swift came to town and I took Valerie, Polly, and Phoebe for their birthdays. It was a fun time as always! I LOVE concerts!

This was the loudest concert I have ever been to. At one point in the show, all the little girls started screaming. It was deafening. She put on a good show...a little dramatic, but good.


This weekend Seth's parents were in town. We drove to Ruston on Saturday to see his sisters and go to the football game. We love going back to Ruston and all the great memories that flood back when we turn onto Tech Drive.

Lindsey and Anniston were in town so we were able to meet up for a little while and catch up. I haven't seen Lindsey since before Anniston was born. It was so great to meet Anniston and chat.

Anniston was so good. She made me want one just like her!
We went tailgating before the game. So much has changed on campus. Tech is growing. We want it to stay the small college town it was when we were there. But, it is neat to see what they are doing.


It was a good game. Tech won! (at least I think they did...we left after the 3rd quarter and we were way ahead). We enjoyed hanging out with Polly and her boyfriend, Andy, after the game.

God has blessed us with great family and friends!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

We had such a great time visiting with you and Seth! Talk about worlds colliding :). Anniston loved meeting you!!

Oh, and go dawgs!!!