Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am now 30 weeks! Here is great example of what I am feeling most of the time..except for the swelling, not yet at least.




















I failed to mention the great report we got from the specialist in my last post. He said the baby's heart looks better than it did last time and he feels it will be completely closed by birth or soon after.

I feel like we both had another growth spurt this week. I am thinking...how can I get any bigger?! But, I am thankful that he appears to be growing on target. We will know for sure in a few weeks just to be sure. This pic was taken when I was 29 weeks.

4 comments:

Carey said...

Girl you don't even look big! I totally understand the dicomfort...I hate to say it but it's going to get worse before it gets better :)
PTL! So happy about his good report!

Amy Hogan said...

So cute! By the way, you are due only one day after me but I look twice the size of you!!

lindsey said...

You look awesome, Kristen! Such a cute bump...can't wait to see it in person!

aureliajoy said...

Hey Kristen! Congrats on your future tiny! Excellence resort Cancun (in Riviera Maya)is where we stayed. I'm sure it was the same place. It was amazing! I hope we get the chance to go back. Anyway, hope you're well. =)