Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Check it out!

I have to share something with you. Recently, I came across this website and have been hooked ever since. This lady is pretty talented. She is nice enough to provide FREE plans on how to build your own furniture that you see in Pottery Barn or Ballard Designs! From the many testimonials, the plans are so easy to follow. Many are women completing projects all by themselves! I love looking at all the bragging photos people send in of what they built from her plans. It is amazing!

I am constantly showing Seth new ideas to add to my list of house projects. He has even agreed to complete some of them! (He usually rolls his eyes and says "oh great". He is not big on projects but he is coming around!)

Here is what I want to make for our bedroom! I think it would be perfect! And check out this farm table! Ahh...isn't it beautiful! Or how about a cute bench/coffee table?? Are you drooling yet?? Have I lost you already because you are planning what you will build for your house?? Let me know what you like and are adding to your to-do list! I really hope that sometime this summer we can tackle one of these projects (fingers crossed). I mean it's not like we will have anything else going on.... :)




3 comments:

lindsey said...

Oh my GOODNESS! Thanks for the site! Wow, that lady is talented. Stan's not much for big projects either, but maybe I can work on him for one of those pieces. I LOVE the farmhouse bed you picked out...wow! I would love to have my own craft/project table...maybe I can find one on her site. Thanks!

The Albritton's said...

we are already obsessed! thanks for sharing!

The Lords said...

Oh, this is dangerous! If I only had more space...