Ok, maybe we didn't need snow plows...
I am convinced our weather people are not used to forecasting snow so they either over or under estimate the weather systems. This was the BIG one! It snowed for over 24 hours! It didn't want to stick at first but once we went to bed we awoke to a winter wonderland. It was beautiful!
Shelby sleeps right by a window in our bedroom. As the sun was coming up, she could see that something was different outside. She just kept looking outside and started whining to go see what it was.
This is her first experience of snow. *This post has been delayed for like a week because I tried over and over to post a video here. I just couldn't make it happen so here are some pictures.
Shelby loved the snow. She was kicking it up and eating it.
Unfortunately, Seth and I had to work so this was about the extent of our fun in the snow. And Seth left the snow in LA to experience the real snow in New Mexico. He is hitting the slopes with his family on their annual Mardi Gras ski trip.
3 comments:
Those streets look like a postcard! Looks like yall got even more than us! Sorry you had to work, it was so fun!!
I love the ice on those tree limbs...beautiful!
The first picture is gorgeous!! Was this baby Seth's first snow experience too? I can't remember if you guys got snow when we did in December... The joys of becoming a mom and losing brain cells :).
Post a Comment