Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We had a great Christmas holiday. We started off the week with another ultrasound. We were able to Seth Jr. and all his organs. Things looked good and he is definitely still a boy! I have not felt him move very much. I was still trying to figure out if I was feeling just gas or actual movements. Well, on Christmas morning Seth rolled over and put his hand on my belly and felt him move! I think he knew it was Christmas morning because he was definitely moving!

We left the day before Christmas Eve to travel to Lake Charles. We were looking forward to spending Christmas with the Thomas' because all of the siblings were going to be in town.


This picture exemplifies the fun and craziness that goes on when we are all together.

I want to share with you all a special gift we got from Seth's brother. He is in game art design aka he is an artist. We love getting artwork from our friends and family. So, we were excited that he drew us something. This was a special drawing of little Seth. Take a look...


Interesting, huh. I didn't know what to say. It is interesting to say the least. I think we will have a special place for it in little Seth's baby book! :)

We celebrated Christmas with my family after Christmas. We had a great time hanging out with them. My neice, Ella, is two so this Christmas was fun. She would tear open the gift and then say, "Open it, please. Open it."



We recently found out that my sister is pregnant! She is due in August. We are really excited.

1 comment:

lindsey said...

Fun times! How exciting about your sister?! So glad you can share this time together. Love you!