Well, we did not take Shelby trick-or-treating for Halloween but we did spend it with some friends passing out candy, watching the end of the Tech game, and trying to watch a "spooky" movie. There was like one movie on all of Direct tv and it was Scream. No, thank you. We went to bed at 10 that night AND we got the extra hour of sleep. Can you say party poopers! ha.
I had a doctors appointment this week. It went really well. We got to see a real baby in my belly! It was the coolest thing. The heart rate was 188!

Baby Thomas was waving one little arm back and forth. At one point, he/she jumped (if that's possible) in the womb. Say hi to the baby. Here baby Thomas is waving!

At one point the ultrasound tech switched into 4D mode. We got to see the umbilical cord and the cutest little body.

I can't believe it is only the size of a lemon! I can barely start to see a bump! Key word, barely. I think Seth still says I look normal. :)
Well the exciting news is, my doctor said that next visit we will try to get a peek at what the sex is! I will be 16 weeks by then. Hopefully the big reveal will be December 4.
3 comments:
ahhhh...i LOVE it! It is the cutest little lemon I have ever seen! I love you and cant wait to see you over the holidays!!!!
Oh my goodness, Kristen! All day I've been saying to myself "you have to reply to Kristen's e-mail."...sorry! Your baby lemon is precious! I remember that feeling: that it was crazy to see an actual baby on the screen! SO excited for you guys!
We have an ultrasound picture of Harrison "waving" to us, too, and I still love to look at it! Glad to hear you and baby are doing well.
Post a Comment